Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I wish I had my own house

Renting is good for a lot of reasons. ( if you have a good landlord) if a light breaks he fixes it, if the gezer breaks he fixes it, need a paint job- he pays for it. All you need to do is pay your rent every month.

What is really sad to me is that you can't do whatever the hell you want inside the house, you cant have a cat, you cant paint the walls yellow or red, you cant nail into the wall and you cant take out the awful tiles you have everywhere. you have to live with your canvas. where as if you have you own house and a bit of spare cash you can do so much more..




look at these beautiful painted/wall papered stairs/ wooden floor/ and screen concrete, I also love the frames hanging everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! I dream of painting my walls and renovating my rented home!

    ReplyDelete